Think Penguin TPE-R1200 mini WiFi Router v2
- SoC: Atheros AR9331
- RAM: 64M
- Flash: 16M NOR + 128M SPI NAND
- NIC: 2 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- USB: 1
- WiFi: Atheros 802.11b/g/n 2.4Ghz
- GPIO: 3 General Purpose and one switch.
- Power: 5v USB
The TPE-R1200 is a general purpose mini WiFi router that can be used for a wide range of applications. Some common uses include:
- Route all traffic over a VPN when on the go.
- WiFi to ethernet bridge.
- A small web server.
- IRC bouncer.
- Meshnet node (CJDNS, Batman...).
With the release of v1.5.0, NAND flash support is not available yet. Before upgrading the router,
the u-boot environment variable
bootcount needs to be set higher than 3. This can be achieved
by ssh'ing into the router and running :
fw_setenv bootcount 4
After rebooting the router,the router can be upgraded using a
nor image. When upgrading, it is important that any settings
are not saved and that the "Keep Settings" box is unchecked in luci or that the
-n flag is specified when using
See our flavors page for a description of each type of libreCMC image.